April 29, 2009 Karachi riots,
On return from my friend’s place who live near Ayesha manzil, I was highly terrified by the situation around me. At that moment I was not very much aware about the crises as I was away from the television but the moment I stepped out from her house everything seemed normal but not so fast. As I moved a little forward, I started watching the awkward behaviours of people all around me. No traffic on the road, all I could see was the private transport rushing through at a very high velocity. People were gathered at the bus stop and so was I with my brother. I was really scared as things were getting so bad. Ambulance alarms were driving me crazy. Suddenly I saw a bus coming fully loaded with people screaming. The bus was massively loaded so I missed this one and started observing the strange environment again. I am so obsessed with my country and my people. We cannot think of a better future as things are getting worse in our city. If this will not stop, then we will all die this way some day soon. Then another bus came and I stepped in and headed toward my home. Mostly people were busy on their mobile phones telling their loved ones that they are still in one piece. When I reached home, I saw on the television the slaughtering of normal citizens all over the city.
Now my question is.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE? AND WILL THIS EVER END?
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good observation!
ReplyDeleteA question which is in every khitian's mind..and da above same story happend to me ..
ReplyDelete